1. How would you feel if you lived in a war zone and had nothing to look forward to?
2. Why is the word "abbreviation" such a long word?
3. What if the US decides to continue "liberating" the rest of the world?
4. Should a country be labelled "Democratic" just because it has a parliament or elects its leaders?
5. Why do good roads in Bahrain get reconstructed while some bumpy ancient roads (in less important locations such as neighborhoods) never get a facelift?
6. Why do people press harder on a remote control,when they know the battery is dead?
7. Why do Israelis cry about being repressed/discrimnated against for being Jewish and yet they continue to repress Palestinians for being Palestinian?
8. If all the world is a stage , where do the audience sit?
9. Why is it alright for Israel to have Nuclear Weapons but not Iran? Double Standards?
10. How can the US claim to export democracy and liberate countries under tyrants but detain people in Guantanamo without fair trials?
11. How can some people fall asleep with the TV blaring or relatives screaming while some people can't fall asleep in the quietest of evenings?
12. Why does the Financial Capital of the Middle East have almost 50% of its people below the poverty line?