Sunday, January 28, 2007

Toothache


Massive impulses of pain running through my brain, alerting me to major roadworks required for my pulsating tooth. Something totally weird is happening to my wisdom tooth, it has decided to turn the other cheek into its firing range, sending bullets of shock to the side of my cheek where its has caused major traffic jams!!!


I can't eat, can't sleep, can't think, can't see!


All I can hear in my head is ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.


I need loads of painkillers to be dumped into my system to dull the ache of this darn tooth.


Although I have had an inherent fear of dentists all my life, hence the painful punishment, dentist here I come.

1 comment:

Arabelle McCuen said...

Just one sharp pain of the toothache and everything tends to go into disarray. This is a pain that should really be doused immediately. Ah, the pain. It just makes us want to jump into the dentist's chair to get it over with, once and for all.