Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tabouleh...yummy


Just wanted to share my tabouleh with all of you, I made it over the weekend and my dad was so proud!


This delicious lebanese salad has tons of vitamins in it and I've been trying to get my kids to eat it instead of those horrid Happy Meals!!


You've got to chop, chop, and chop some more, as fine as you can, for the finer your vegetables are chopped the smoother your tabouleh is. You'll also need olive oil and lemons to make your tabouleh taste zesty!


Loved it. I also made fried fish, eggplants, and potatoes to go with it. Delicious Lunch. I love Friday family get-togethers!


yummo

3 comments:

amal said...

biddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SoulSearch said...

ta3lee beitna and you can taste some!!!

love,
SoulSearch

person said...

looks tasty