I just want to clarify a few points regarding the Palestinian Question:
- It is true that Arabs and Muslims have done little, if not nothing at all about the Palestinian issue, this is apparent as Palestinians refugees are scattered everywhere in the Arab World and elsewhere, and most of them are still stateless.
- It is true that many Arabs have diplomatic relations with the Terrorist State of Israel, some go as far as exchanging ambassadors.
- It is true that some history books would say that many of the Palestinians sold out their own lands in exchange for huge amounts of money that would be of no value today, as they have been made homeless, stateless.
- It is also true that Israel has the World's Superpower as its main ally.
- It is also true that the neo conservatives and zionists of America virtually control the lobby/parliament and can funnel support and financial aid to the Jewish State, ever year, 2 Billion US Dollars of American tax money!!
- It is also true that the US manipulates the United Nations as an organization, like marionets on a string!!
- It is also true that the US is usually the only country that backs Israel in the Security Council and has never condemned any of the millions of massacres Israel has committed against the Palestinians.
If the US is not to blame for raising a spoilt brat of a country that has grown into a hungry monster, then I don't know who is.
Israel continues to confiscate Arab lands, only today there was a protest in the Golan Heights, by its Arab population for having Israel impose the Israeli identity on them. Israel continues to shed Palestinian blood, and Arab tears. Unfortunately, our Arab leaders are all deaf, dumb and blind to everything that is happening around us. They prefer to hold on to their seats and not upset the greeen hairy monster that commandeers their every move.
May Peace prevail in Palestine and in Iraq.