Tuesday, September 09, 2008

That's life 4 ya ...

I have this urge to just pack and leave. Travel for a while, see a few places I haven't been to, be dazzled by nature's beauty and just some darn fresh air.

The weather is currently killing me. In addition to my allergies, the AC air is just isn't for me. Imagine me saying that in Bahrain? huh? Isn't that just funny... tragic actually. My joints ache due to the unnatural cold from artificial cooling systems, wish you could just open a darn window or something...

well... enough complaining. I can be quite bitchy when I'm thirsty. which I am by the way... totally. The weather isn't helping at all.

here I go again complaining, aaaah what the heck. Its my blog, so I guess I can let out some steam.

The house isn't helping either. We were supposed to move next week. I'm all packed! But no. We have to constantly chase the different suppliers and the waiting continues...

Have a nice day everyone. I sure have tried...

Peace,

SoulSearch

No comments: